Hello.Emo.

hello,

its me with new spec.yehoo.... does it look gd on me? muahahah.. i feels looks like " ah pek" right now .

Shopping is a happy activities for me but i actually felt quite stressful recently.because its Oct,a new beginning , suppose a new beginning for me too. but i still in my hometown. fuck-what am i doing. i do really hope everything fine for me.

i wanna busy myself to stop thinking of u, but its actually quite hard to do it..
Now,
i fucking miss my life in Kl,friends , and freelance and job & money.


sitting alone in my dad's working room just waiting for skpe with him but. its nearly 2 hours passed dy and you still haven online yet.!!!!

Gd night and i think cant webcam wit u dy.. TvT;

love you & miss you.

1 comments:

New Life | October 10, 2011 at 6:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbUxgJKYEA